Changing the lives of young people since 1985
“Our son had just turned 17 and like many teenagers he was starting to feel an alienation that comes with the age; not still a child but not yet an adult…. He worked harder than he ever had in his life and loved every minute of it. He got to meet local leaders and benefactors…. The respect that he felt from them repaired his confidence and reminded him that everyone can make a positive difference in the community, regardless of age or past mistakes…. We experienced a profound and tangible change in our son after his participation in VYCC. He acknowledges that change too and is proud and happy and more confident because of it.” – Kim
Join us in supporting our most essential resource – young people.
Young Vermonters are saying:
- We want to take action to help the planet.
- We need alternatives to traditional college education.
- We know we can be our best selves when we are part of a supportive community.
- We can make a difference.
Join the VYCC community in our work by making a gift today. Your gift will:
Create paid experiences for youth and young adults.
- Through these experiences, Vermont’s land and water becomes healthier and more resilient.
- Through these experiences, Members gain credentials and skills for meaningful and viable professions.
- Through these experiences, Members learn how to build supportive communities and effective teams.
You can make an immediate impact by making a gift today:
2. Give by mail:
3. Make your impact last with automatic monthly giving.
4. Remember VYCC in your will.
5. Give the gift of stock.
6. Donate cryptocurrency.
If you have questions about gifts, please reach out to Naomi Galimidi, Development Director: email@example.com
About our work and the individuals and organizations who support us in our most recent annual report.
About VYCC’s fiscal health and history, including 990s and audited annual financial statements on Guidestar.