A high five from our Executive Directors, Breck and Leah!
“VYCC is far more than a job….it’s a great adventure, a challenge that sparks growth and discovery, and a true opportunity to make the world a better place. Great things lie ahead and we’re thrilled to have you on our team.”
Where do I find my paperwork?
We’re here to save the planet, together! Let’s save the trees and have you fill out your hiring forms and surveys online, as well as get you all the details on your crew right here online.
- Scroll down this page and find your crew position, click on the position title and you’ll find all you need to know in two lists!
- The first list are REQUIRED PDF FORMS AND SURVEYS you can fill out on a computer/online. Forms: Fill them out, save them, and upload them to your secure DropBox link. Surveys: click the link, answer, and submit.
- The second list of PDFs are for you to READ AND KEEP/BOOKMARK. It is info to get you pumped, keep you safe, and know what we expect of every Corps Member.
- Please note that there are important deadlines for this paperwork noted in your crew position section.
See this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID for I-9 and AmeriCorps documentation
New to PDFs? Not tech savvy? We got you!
How to fill out and save a PDF:
A PDF is a form you can fill out on a computer, save, and then email. Here’s how:
- Click and open the document. Do not start filling it out yet!
- Download/save the file: “Save as,” label it your first name and your last name, save to the computer (in a spot you can find easily). Example “InspectorGadget_W4” or “InspectorGadget_AHSForm”.
- Open the saved PDF and fill it out.
- Repeat for all forms that need to be filled out and returned. Then electronically submit them via your Drop Box link (we will provide this link in your initial onboarding email).
How do I upload my documents to DropBox?
Click here for a Step By Step Guide to Using DropBox to see what it looks like and what to expect.
- PDF not working? Try updating your Adobe Acrobat (it is free): https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- If you can’t download, print, or fill out PDFs please call or email, us and we can print the forms off for you to complete on your first day!
- Having issues with DropBox, Adobe, Something not working? Get in touch with our staff.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 802-434-3969 ex. 200
We’re excited to meet you this season!
Gear Assistance Program
Open to all Corps Members to support the purchase of shoes, rain jackets, and work pants
On all of our Crews, there are a few pieces of personal gear that help keep you comfortable and safe so you can do your best work.
There is financial assistance available for support in purchasing some pieces of gear:
- Footwear: all leather boots for Conservation Crews, sturdy sneakers for Farm Crews
- Rain jacket (Conservation Crew only)
- Long Pants
Click Gear Assistance Program or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!