A high five from Breck Knauft, Executive Director!
“VYCC is far more than a job….it’s a great adventure, a challenge that sparks growth and discovery, and a true opportunity to make the world a better place. Great things lie ahead and we’re thrilled to have you on our team.” – Breck Knauft
Read more of Breck’s Welcome and Congratulations Letter.
The 411: How to use this page.
We’re here to save the planet, together! Let’s save the trees and have you fill out your hiring forms online and get your details on your crew here online.
- Scroll down this page and find your crew position, click on the position title and you’ll find all you need to know in two lists!
- The first list are REQUIRED PDF FORMS you can fill out on a computer. Fill them out, save them, and email them back. Or if you don’t have computer access, print them out and mail them back to us (who/where to send each is on the forms).
- The second list of PDFs are for you to READ AND KEEP/BOOKMARK. It is info to get you pumped, keep you safe, and know what we expect of every Corps Member.
- Please note that there are important deadlines for this paperwork noted in your crew position section.
New to PDFs? Not tech savvy? We got you!
How to fill out and save a PDF:
A PDF is a form you can fill out on a computer, save, and then email. Here’s how:
- Click and open the document. Do not start filling it out yet!
- Download/save the file: “Save as,” label it your first name and your last name, save to the computer (in a spot you can find easily).
- Open the saved PDF and fill it out.
- Repeat for all forms that need to be filled out and returned. Then, email them all back as attachments to Laura.
- PDF not working? Try updating your Adobe Acrobat (it is free): https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- If you can’t download, print, or fill out PDFs please call the office and we can mail you all the forms!
- Email too large to send with attachments? Or something else not working? Get in touch with Laura (she’s available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.):
- Email: Laura DeMaria
- Call: 802-434-3969 ex. 200
- Or text: (802) 560-8656
We can’t wait to meet you this season!