- At least 17 years of age
- Locally-based or able to provide own housing.
- Desire to do your part and change the world with us.
- Openness to learning, working hard outside, meeting new people, and receiving feedback.
- Willingness and commitment to following all immediate and general crew policies.
- Ability to work, learn, grow in a small tight-knit community.
- Able to join for the full season.
We are especially looking to recruit young people from low-income backgrounds. The skills you learn on these crews can ready you to jump into the Vermont workforce with the knowledge you need to join the trades, construction, and other well-paying fields. Ask us for more info about this!
No prior experience or special skills are needed. We fully train Members to do this job, which will prepare you for future jobs.
Questions? Email Kyle.