- 17- 24 years of age
- Solid belief in the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps mission.
- Strong desire and motivation to work hard and make a difference.
- Ability to work long hours outdoors and in all types of weather (it’s chilly here in October!)
- Openness to learning and receiving feedback.
- Willingness and commitment to following all immediate and general crew policies.
- Ability to work, learn, grow in a small tight-knit community
- Able to join the crew in mid August until late October.
Questions? Andrew.Whitehead@vycc.org 802.434.3969