Put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Communities and agencies look to VYCC not only for labor but also for project design assistance.
CONSULTATION AS PART OF A VYCC CREW PROJECT:
Included with crew sponsorship, VYCC will provide, at no charge, up to 24 hours of planning time for the following services:
- Site visit to assess project length and nature
- Checklist for project planning purposes
- Feedback on project details such as materials and tool needs
- Outline of weekly crew work goals
- Coordination of equipment storage
- Coordination of project start up and crew orientation to project
- Other planning services as needed (excluding project design). If a sponsor or agency requests additional assistance with the detailed planning and design of the project (as described below), there will be a charge of $50/hour.
PROJECT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE (OUTSIDE OF CREW WORK):
- Site assessment/meetings to define agency’s vision of final product
- Field work, such as design and layout, flagging, boundary identification
- GIS mapping
- Cost analysis for overall project and/or specialized structures (i.e. bridges, signs, picnic facilities, drainage structures, etc.)
- Development of materials lists and other information as needed